Welcome to the Paseo Club! Kids Corner is a supervised play area for children 3 months of age and older. A myriad of activities and games that will provide each child a wonderful experience each and every time they visit. Our goal is to provide exceptional child care for members during each visit at the Paseo Club. It is equally important that each child is in a safe, happy, nurturing and educational environment during his or her stay at the club. All of our staff love children and are dedicated to creating memorable moments, and friendships that last a lifetime.
Kids Corner accepts 3 months to 3 years of age
*3-11 months (2 hr limit)*
3 Hour time limit per visit
Kids Club is for ages 4 and up (must be potty trained)
Kids Corner/Club Rates & Options
Prepaid Minute Cards: (minutes never expire)
$3.75 per hour per child (Ages 1-9) $4.00 per baby (Ages 3-11 Months)
10 Hour Card $37.50 (Baby Rate $40)
20 Hour Card $75.00 (Baby Rate $80)
50 Hour Card $100 (30 Day Expiration & Infants Excluded)
Pay-As-You-Go (No Card) $6 per hour (member) $7 per hour (non-member)
*All staff have had criminal and sex offender background checks and are first aid & CPR certified
Prices effective November 1, 2014
Policies (Click here to Download Policies)
On behalf of everyone here at The Paseo Club, we would like to welcome your child to our Kids Corner and Kids Club and assure you that we will work as hard as possible to ensure that your child has a wonderful time each and every visit and that it will be organized and well supervised. Your child is very safe here! To that end, we ask you to review the following policies and suggestions for making Kids Corner and Kids Club a safe and enjoyable experience for you and your child.
- Remember that you must remain on The Paseo Club premises to have your child utilize Kids Corner and Kids Club at all times. Failure to comply will result in the loss of childcare.
- For the safety of all the children, we do not allow food to be brought in and eaten.
- Please check your children’s pockets before bringing them into Kids Corner and KidsClub for food or small objects, which could cause choking of little children. NO OUTSIDE TOYS!
- Please make sure to fill out the appropriate forms so that we have them on file in case we encounter an emergency with your child. Please note that if you would like Kids Corner Staff to change your child’s diaper, you must give us permission in the Kids Corner Information Sheet.
- Please fill out the sign-in sheet completely and legibly, including where you will be while your child is in Kids Corner or Kids Club. Failure to complete the sign-in sheet will result in a charge for the remainder of the shift.
- We will do our best to make your children as happy as possible during their visits, but if they cry for 15 minutes, we will bring them back to you.
- Shoes must be worn by those who crawl or walk in Kids Corner at all times.
- If your child will be picked up by someone other than you, make sure to fill out a form so that we can release your child to the third party. (Photo ID required at pickup)
- Please make sure to tell staff if there are any medical conditions, they should know about each time you visit Kids Corner and Kids Club.
- To give all parents the chance to enjoy all The Paseo Club has to offer, we ask that adhere to the 3 hour time limit per child per visit.
Kids World Staff