Kids Corner is a supervised play land for children 3 months of age and older. A myriad of activities and games will provide each child a wonderful experience each and every time they visit. As importantly that parents will feel free to enjoy The Paseo Club for themselves, it is equally important that parents feel comfortable that their child is in a safe, happy, nurturing and educational environment. All of our staff love children and are dedicated to making sure your child has an excellent and fun time with us!
Kids Corner accepts children 3 months to 3 years of age.
Kids Club is for kids ages 4 and up
Rates & Options
$6 per hour (member)
$7 per hour (non-member)
600 minutes $32.50
1200 minutes $65
($3.25 per hour)
Unlimited Monthly Passes:
$70 1st child
$50 2nd child
$40 3rd child*
$32 4th child*
*Savings of 20% with each additional pass
*Passes are not child specific. They can be applied to any of your children listed on your membership.
Hours of Operation:
Monday-Friday: 8:00 AM- 1:00 PM & 4:00 PM- 8:00 PM
(subject to change due to club events)
Saturday: 8:00 AM- 1:00 PM
Sunday: 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM
All staff have had criminal and sex offender background checks and are first aid and CPR certified.
On behalf of everyone here at The Paseo Club, we would like to welcome your child to our Kids Corner and Kids Club and assure you that we will work as hard as possible to ensure that your child has a wonderful time each and every visit and that it will be organized and well supervised. Your child is very safe here!
To that end, we ask you to review the following policies and suggestions for making Kids Corner a safe and enjoyable experience for you and your child.
1. Remember that you must remain on The Paseo Club premises to have your child utilize Kids Corner or Kids Club.
2. For the safety of all the children, we do not allow food to be brought in and eaten.
3. Please check your children’s pockets before bringing them into Kids Corner and Kids Club for food or small objects which could cause choking of little children.
4. Please make sure to fill out the appropriate forms so that we have them on file in case we encounter an emergency with your child. Please note that if you would like Kids Corner Staff to change your child’s diaper, you must give us permission in the Kids Corner Information Sheet.
5. Please fill out the sign-in sheet completely and legibly, including where you will be while your child is in Kids Corner or Kids Club.
6. We will do our best to make your children as happy as possible during their visits, but if they cry for 15 minutes, we will bring them back to you.
7. We recommend that your children dress in play clothes. They will run around, paint, and play with sand, so there is a chance they will get dirty.
8. Shoes must be worn at all times when outside in the playground.
9. If your child will be picked up by someone other than you, make sure to fill out a form so that we can release your child to them.
10. Please make sure to tell staff if there are any medical conditions they should know about each time you visit Kids Corner and Kids Club.