Welcome to the Paseo Club! Kids Corner is a supervised play area for children 3 months of age and older. A myriad of activities and games will provide each child a wonderful experience each and every time they visit. Our goal is to provide exceptional child care for members during each visit at the Paseo Club. It is equally important that each child is in a safe, happy, nurturing and educational environment during his or her stay at the club. All of our staff love children and are dedicated to creating memorable moments and friends that last a lifetime.
Kids Corner accepts children 3 months to 3 years of age. **3-8 months 2hr limit
Kids Club is for kids ages 4 and up (must be potty trained)
Hours of Operation: (subject to change due to club events)
Monday-Saturday: 8:00am – 1:00pm
Monday-Thursday: 4:00pm- 8:00pm
Friday evenings: 4:00pm – 7:00pm (Fall/Winter) Daylight savings time closes at 8:00pm
Sunday: 9:00am - 1:00pm
Rates & Options: Kids Corner is $3.50/hr per child
$6 per hour (member)
$7 per hour (non-member)
Prepaid Minute Cards: (Minutes never expire)
600 minutes (10hrs) $35
1200 minutes (20hrs) $70
Unlimited Monthly Passes: Sign up at the END of each month
$75 1st child
$55 2nd child
$45 3rd child*
$35 4th child*
*Passes are not child specific. They can be applied to any of your children listed on your membership.
All staff have had criminal and sex offender background checks and are first aid and CPR certified.
On behalf of everyone here at The Paseo Club, we would like to welcome your child to our Kids Corner and Kids Club and assure you that we will work as hard as possible to ensure that your child has a wonderful time each and every visit and that it will be organized and well supervised. Your child is very safe here!
To that end, we ask you to review the following policies and suggestions for making Kids Corner a safe and enjoyable experience for you and your child.
1. Remember that you must remain on The Paseo Club premises to have your child utilize Kids Corner or Kids Club.
2. For the safety of all the children, we do not allow food to be brought in and eaten.
3. Please check your children’s pockets before bringing them into Kids Corner and Kids Club for food or small objects which could cause choking of little children.
4. Please make sure to fill out the appropriate forms so that we have them on file in case we encounter an emergency with your child. Please note that if you would like Kids Corner Staff to change your child’s diaper, you must give us permission in the Kids Corner Information Sheet.
5. Please fill out the sign-in sheet completely and legibly, including where you will be while your child is in Kids Corner or Kids Club.
6. We will do our best to make your children as happy as possible during their visits, but if they cry for 15 minutes, we will bring them back to you.
7. We recommend that your children dress in play clothes. They will run around, paint, and play with sand, so there is a chance they will get dirty.
8. Shoes must be worn at all times when outside in the playground.
9. If your child will be picked up by someone other than you, make sure to fill out a form so that we can release your child to them.
10. Please make sure to tell staff if there are any medical conditions they should know about each time you visit Kids Corner and Kids Club.