Current Employment Opportunites
Massage Therapist – Our Massage Therapists are knowledgeable and caring professionals, interested in the well-being and personal satisfaction of our members and guests. They are skilled in the latest massage trends and techniques, and, have a positive impact on the success of our club by demonstrating the benefits of massage to our clients.
• Experienced, licensed and registered
• Proficient in Swedish,Deep Tissue, Hot Stone and Pregnancy Massages.
• Maintain a high level of physical and mental energy, along with a genuine enthusiasm for the benefits of massage
• Demonstrate a high level of massage proficiency, with a minimum of one year massage work experience
• Will be part of our club’s dynamic, client-focused team, and be willing to promote themselves at club events
Front Desk Attendants – Looking for extremely friendly, organized people with great customer service skills and the ability to multi task effectively. Job duties include greeting and directing visitors to their desired locations, answering phones, promoting participation in a variety of activities, events and programs.
Cafe Attendants – Job includes serving members and their guests and entering point of sale transactions. We are looking for extremely friendly, organized people with great customer service skills. Experience in food service preferred.
Certified Private Trainers – Trainers are expected to be professional, well-educated, experienced and effective at both sales and personal training methodology and technique, and above all, friendly, personable, and service-oriented. At least one nationally-recognized personal training certification is required, as is employment experience as a trainer at another club.
Certified Tennis Professionals – Seeking a certified, highly qualified tennis professional who is hard working, enthusiastic, and passionate about teaching tennis. The ideal candidate must be a team player who wants to be a club professional that provides superior customer service. This is the fastest growing tennis club in Southern California and only tennis professionals who want to work full time and don’t mind spending many hours on the court should apply.
• At least 5 years teaching experience, preferably at a Private Club.
• Extremely enthusiastic and passionate about teaching tennis to adults and children of all levels.
• Self motivated individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit.
• Excellent interpersonal and phone skills a must.
**Email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com if you want to become a part of The Paseo Club family!