- STAR Program
- Member Courtesy
- Club Policies
- Management Team
- Contact Us
Paseo STAR Card Recognition Program
We are pleased to announce that the Club has initiated a new employee recognition program, The Paseo STAR Card Recognition Program.
The Paseo STAR Card program was specifically designed to continuously motivate all Paseo Club employees to deliver Legendary Service to all members everyday.
We are respectfully requesting that all Members embrace this new program! Paseo STAR Cards have been placed in areas around the Club where Members can access them easily, and immediately fill out a card whenever they “catch” an employee delivering exceptional service at the Club.
STAR Card collection boxes have been positioned at the Front Desk, Loggia, and on the front counter in the Fitness Center for you to easily submit a card. You may also simply drop it off with the Front Desk staff on your way out!
If by chance you’re running late, we have added an online STAR Card to the top navigation bar of the Paseo Club website for you to fill out when you have time at home.
By filling out a STAR Card and recognizing employees for a job well done, Paseo employees will feel valued, understand that you truly appreciate their efforts, and will motivate them to continue to deliver exceptional service during each and every interaction with our Members.
When you submit a STAR Card for deserving Employees who exemplify our Legendary Service values and behaviors, they accumulate points that translate into recognition and rewards for a job well done.
Paseo STAR Card Recognition Guiding Principles
- Paseo STAR Recognition is a participatory program that encourages all Employees, Members and guests to recognize the actions and attitudes of Employees who go “above and beyond.”
- Paseo STAR Recognition is the highest honor we bestow as a Club, and creates a supportive work environment in which our Employees truly feel that everything they do makes a difference.
- Paseo STAR Recognition reinforces the positive attitudes and actions that make every Employee strive to deliver Legendary Service each and every day.
The Members of The Paseo Club form a Community that enriches all of our lives. The Staff at the Club is committed to supporting this Community but each individual Member and Guest also has a responsibility in creating a positive environment and sense of Community.
- Always be respectful of fellow members and employees.
- Remember to check in at the front desk when you enter our club and sign in your guests. Your membership is valuable and we want to protect your exclusive membership.
- Please help us keep our club clean by disposing of trash in its proper place.
- The Members of The Paseo Club form a Community that enriches all of our lives.
- The club is a great place to teach the children respect and responsibility outside the home.
- The Staff at the Club is committed to supporting this Community but each individual Member and Guest also has a responsibility in creating a positive environment and sense of Community.
- Help us keep the Paseo Club safe for all of us by watching out for one another.
- The Paseo Club wants to partner with you to help raise families in a fun, active and healthy lifestyle
The Paseo Club Golf Training Center offers a practice facility and complex, designed to help golfers of all abilities and handicaps reach peak performance. With 10 fully lighted swing cages, sand traps and putting and chipping greens, the Golf Training Center offers opportunities for unlimited individual day and night practice.
As a FULL member of The Paseo Club, we have a reciprocal relationship with two prestigious golf clubs in Valencia. If you would like to play at the TPC, contact the front desk at 661.257.0044 to see availability of tee times. If you are a health member only and are interested in our golf, contact our membership department to upgrade your membership to include this great perk!
**Please note that both of these country clubs have dress codes and etiquette that must be strictly adhered to.**
Tournament Players Club of Valencia
Tuesday through Friday – $120 per person
Saturday and Sunday – $150 per person
How to Bring A Guest
- Check In at The Front Desk
- Complete Guest Registration Form
- Payment will be billed to your account unless otherwise specified at the time you check in your guest.
Daily Guest Fees
Adults: $ 14 per day
Children Under 18 years of age: $7 per day
Important Guest Policies
Please note that you must be with your guest at all times while at The Paseo Club.
A guest pass is valid for the entire day, so if you and your guest leave and come back later in the day, there are no additional fees.
You, the member are responsible for all arrangements for signing in your guest, and for the behavior of your guest during their visit.
A particular guest may only visit The Paseo Club six (6) times in a calendar year.